Coldwell Banker Bain Seal is dedicated to strengthening the knowledge of their real estate brokers in the Pacific Northwest. FREE Continuing Education (CE) courses & training is provided to all brokers.
If you are a real estate broker with Coldwell Banker Bain -or- Coldwell Banker Seal and are looking for clock hours to renew your license, or just need to brush up on your marketing or tech skills, check out the info below.
Note: We add courses on a regular basis. Please plan ahead by pre-registering and referencing these calendars. Also, some classes include clock-hours and others do not — remember to double check before registering!
- Monthly AT-A-GLANCE Calendar: http://cbbainsealcareers.com/training-education
- To REGISTER or VIEW all of our Classes: www.cbbainsealtraining.eventbrite.com
(In order to host these upcoming real estate classes, we need to have a minimum of 12 students registered including for Thursday Forums and non clock hour events.)
- To CANCEL your registration, log into Eventbrite with the email address you made the reservation with. Then follow these step-by-step instructions.
Coldwell Banker BAIN SEAL – Live Classes & Online Webinars:
- Core Curriculum: Feb 12th – Tacoma/University Place (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Contactually Workshop: Feb 16th – Anacortes (8:45am-10:45am)
- Understanding CFPB Rules: Feb 17th – Rainier Title/Bellevue (10am-1pm)
- New Docusign: Feb 17th – Lake Oswego (11am-12pm)
- Axia Mortgage 101: Feb 22nd – Longview (12:30pm-1:30pm)
- Ninja Installation: Feb 23rd-26th, Yarrow Bay (8am-5pm) *Fee*
- Code of Ethics: Feb 25th, Tacoma (12pm-3pm)
- Art of Open Houses: March 2nd, Yarrow (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Writing, Presenting & Receiving Offers: March 3rd, Yarrow (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Thursday Forum: March 3rd, Yarrow (1pm-2:30pm)
- Real Estate Law: March 7th-10th (10am-5:30pm)
- FastStart: March 7th-11th, La Quinta, Vancouver (9am-5pm)
- Core Curriculum: March 11th, Yarrow Bay (9:30am-12:30pm)
- Axia Appraisal & Underwriting Trends: March 15th, Yarrow Bay (11am-12:30pm)
- Axia Appraisal & Underwriting Trends: March 15th, Lake Union (4pm-5:30pm)
Additional Continuing Education Opportunities:
Below is more information about upcoming real estate clock hours if you need to get clock hours. NOTE: some of these classes will cost money and are not affiliated with Coldwell Banker Bain or Coldwell Banker Seal.
- Online Classes
- Rockwell Institute is our partner for our local live and online classes in Washington. For clock hour and transcript questions, please contact Rockwell Institute to setup your profile and get your online username and password.
- OnlineED is another of our partner for pre and post licensing in both Washington and Oregon.
- Live Classes
- CE Forward: http://ceforward.com/
- Evergreen Professional Training: http://www.eprotraining.com/calendar-of-classes/
- NWMLS (Class Calendars by Location): http://www.nwmls.com/index.cfm?/Classes/Class-Registration/Class-Calendar/page/PDF-Calendars
- McFerran University: http://mcferranu.com/classschedule.php
- Rainier Title Education: http://www.eventbrite.com/o/rainier-education-4388921891
- Washington REALTORS® http://www.warealtor.org/education/
- Pierce County Association of Realtors (TPCAR): http://tpcar.org/index.php/newsandevents/
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors (SKCAR): http://www.nwrealtor.com/education/
- Snohomish County Association of Realtors (SCCAR): http://www.sccar.com/webpage/webpage.cfm?UUID=7A231716-3048-B0F6-6A970CFB608F4361
- Vancouver (CCAR): http://ccrealtors.com/education/
- Whatcom County (WCAR): http://www.wcar.net/events/category/classes-and-events
- Oregon REALTORS® http://oregonrealtors.org/education
- Portland: PMAR: http://www.pmar.org/events-and-education/PMAR-Events